(3) Unscrew seat assembly (10) from side block (1).
b. Cleaning and Inspection
(1) Clean all components with NID solution and soft bristle brush. Wipe with clean, lint-free cloths. Rinse
in fresh water; air or blow dry.
(2) Inspect seat assembly (10) and washer (8) for wear or damage.
(3) Inspect remaining components for pitting, cracks, stripped threads, or other damage which could
interfere with performance.
Repair is limited to the replacement of defective parts.
(1) Install seat assembly (1 0) in side block (11). Tighten until seat assembly is flush with end of side
(2) Lubricate new preformed packing (9) with silicone lubricant. Install packing and washer (8) on valve